Along with its high acoustic sensitivity, the 3M™ Littmann™ Classic II SE. Stethoscope features a nonchill rim, durable, single-lumen tubing and solid stainless steel combination chestpiece. The standard of the industry features 3M's patented tunable diaphragm for improved low-frequency response and the ability to hear both low and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
There's no other stethoscope in its class that offers the quality and performance of the 3M™ Littmann™ Classic II SE stethoscope.
- Using the patented tunable diaphragm offers an increase in sound intensity when listening to low-frequency sounds due to the greater surface area of the chestpiece.
- A nonchill rim on both the diaphragm and the bell means comfort for your patient.
- Comes with patented 3M™ Littmann™ Snap-tight Soft-sealing Eartips designed to assure an excellent acoustical seal in the ear canal along with maximum comfort.
- The tubing allows you to fold the scope easily without worry of kinking or breaking and comes in a variety of colors.
- Three-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Length: 28 in. (71.1 cm)
- Chestpiece: Stainless Steel, 70 grams, 1 5/16 in. bell
2 years manufacturer's warranty